[amsat-bb] Falconsat-3 and Orbitron
Dave Webb KB1PVH
kb1pvh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 11:24:56 UTC 2017
1. Open Orbitron
2. Click the Setup icon (crossed wrench and hammer)
3. Click the TLE Updater tab.
4. Click the Edit group icon next to the Group name (looks like paper with
5. In Group editor add http://www.amsat.org/tle/current/nasabare.txt and
6. Click the TLE Update icon ( globe with lightning bolt)
7. Choose nasabare.txt after clicking on Load TLE on main page.
On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 9:36 PM, Andrew Rich <vk4tec at tech-software.net>
> Falconsat-3 is not included in the key data set defined in Orbitron
> It is contained in the AMSAT set
> I tried adding in the AMSAT set to Orbitron and it does not like it
> I stripped the header off the AMSAT group and did a manual import and it
> Its a bit of a pain now I have got Orbitron working with my SDR # program
> Anyone managed to educate Orbitron as to AMSAT keps ?
> Sent via AMSAT-BB at amsat.org. AMSAT-NA makes this open forum available
> to all interested persons worldwide without requiring membership. Opinions
> are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official views of
> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
> Subscription settings: http://www.amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
More information about the AMSAT-BB