[amsat-bb] Re: CALL SIGN

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 11:39:00 PDT 2011

Where are you located?  Basically, you have to pass an examination conducted by your national authorities and obtain an amateur radio operator's license.  With the license comes an assigned call sign.  It is that call sign that you use when operating using the amateur satellites.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

--- On Tue, 7/12/11, N. Mahdinejad <n.mahdinejad at gmail.com> wrote:

I want to have callsign for my ground station. could you please guide what to do?is there any link fro start and what kind of information need?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

More information about the AMSAT-BB mailing list