[amsat-bb] Re: 2.4 antenna

Franklyn A. Ballentine, jr art.ballentine at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 08:42:15 PDT 2009

Douglas,
I'm in the same boat as you.  I'm getting two unmodified
downconverters (A Drake and a CalAmp) and was wondering what to do
about the antenna.  I thought there was something in the ARRL Antenna
handbook or Satellite Handbook on this but I don't have my copies of
either book at hand right now.

What about antennas.us if you'e avoiding the DIY route?

Frank B.
KB1QZH
Satellite and Microwave Newbie