[amsat-bb] Re: ISS

Erich Eichmann erich.eichmann at t-online.de
Fri Sep 11 02:51:14 PDT 2009

Hello,
my  mail to you was twice returned by the Mail Delivery
System, I don't know why.

Here my text again:

Make sure that you are using actual Keps, that the PC clock is exact and
that you entered your locaction correctly.
You may compare the ISS position in the SatPC32 world map with the position
shown on the AMSAT site:

http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/tools/predict/satloc.php

If the positions in both maps are equal probably your location entry will be
the reason for the wrong AOS.

73s, Erich, DK1TB