[amsat-bb] Re: AMSAT Symposium Breaking News: Low Cost Airfares

Steve Meuse smeuse at mara.org
Wed Sep 2 19:05:03 PDT 2009

Roger Kolakowski expunged (rogerkola at aol.com):

> >From this morning's email:
>
> On Sale Today Only...
>
> $19 one way from Boston to Baltimore on JetBlue...

I just looked, seems like you needed to travel on Wednesday to make that work. PVD to BWI was the cheapest I could find in the regional airports here in MA.

I'm flying in Friday morning, hoping to spend the day at the Electronics and Crypto museums. This will be my first Symposium, I typically have another meeting that week, but it didn't conflict this year.

-Steve

N1JFU -  http://n1jfu.blogspot.com - smeuse at twitter