[amsat-bb] satpc32

ANTHONY JAPHA tjjapha at earthlink.net
Mon May 11 15:57:26 PDT 2009

Where should I go to buy the cable (CT-62) for the FT-817 that connects the CAT jack to the computer (RS-232 probably) for rig control?  Anyone know of a cable that has a built-in serial to USB converter?  That would make portable use easier.

Tnx and 73,
Tony, N2UN

More information about the AMSAT-BB mailing list