[sarex] Hey we(Hams) did it first!!! Right? : NASA Science News for November 19, 2007

ALAN STUMPF aws69 at prodigy.net
Tue Nov 20 21:14:25 PST 2007

Read this article please.
  Haven't hams been doing this sort of thing since OSCAR 1?
  Alan KB3DHC
  NASA Science News for November 19, 2007
  NASA scientists have developed a fast and easy to build satellite named FASTSAT that could accelerate the pace of space exploration.   FULL STORY at   http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2007/19nov_fastsat.htm?list20838      Check out our RSS feed at http://science.nasa.gov/rss.xml!