[sarex] Re: Windows XP Time Sync

Thomas Frey th.frey at tiscalinet.ch
Tue Nov 21 13:20:52 PST 2006

Harry M schrieb:
> Gene is right on with the sync program Dimension 4.
> I have used it for years and love it!
> Thanks Gene!
> 73 HarryM
OK, but I think, this was not Dieters problem. It's possible, that a
time server goes offline. In this case you have to choose another
time server. But until you have detected the problem of the wrong
running PC-clock, ISS is over. A frequently control is better.

Since a long time without any interruption I use the time server
NIST in Boulder, CO.

Also important is a correct settet Time Zone on your PC.

Regards, 73
    Thomas Frey, HB9SKA

  Thomas Frey, Holzgasse 2, CH-5242 Birr, Tel. + Fax: 056 444 93 41
             Packet Radio (AX.25): HB9SKA @ HB9PD.CHE.EU