Ransom, Kenneth G. (JSC-OC)[BAR] kenneth.g.ransom at nasa.gov
Sat Nov 11 06:27:27 PST 2006

Ah, Bob's experiments are not part of ISS operations. The shuttle will be going to ISS but his satellites will be deployed from the shuttle (not the ISS).
As for HF, ARISS has made a decision to try and fly a FT-817 but no delivery date has been discussed and now operational plan has been developed. I would expect HF on ISS is still off in the future.
Kenneth - N5VHO