[Sarex] Send SSTV / ISS images to Marex

MM ka1rrw at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 29 07:54:09 PDT 2006

Over the next few weeks we maybe receiving images from
the International Space station via Slow Scan TV
(SSTV).  The Marex team will be collecting these
images from the Amateur Radio and SWL community and we
will post the best.

We would like to collect all images received.
However in order to properly catalog the images we
request you use the following image naming format.

After you receive you images, please rename the images
using the following format.

Year 2006, Month 07, Day31, z, (UTC time), Call sign,
Short text description, .JPG

If we break this down
Year =2006
Month = 07
Day = 31
Z = spacer to help find time
Time = 1905 UTC
Call sign = wf1f
Description = Windows shot
Image format = jpg

Image Quality
Please do not put a lot of text over lays on the
Example, do not put web page or advertisements in the
Your own call sign and date are acceptable.

Send all images directly to Marex at
Marexmg at comcast.net

We would also like to know the following information
in your email.

Name or Call sign
Country / State
Software decoding tool
Elevation or range of ISS when you decoded the image.

Thanks you very much

Miles Mann WF1F

Do You Yahoo!?