[Namaste-dev] Preliminary Symposium Presentation

Michelle w5nyv at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 13:18:48 PDT 2008

http://www.delmarnorth.com/namaste/Symposium2008TeamNamaste.pdf
This is preliminary. This document is for eventual presentation at symposium, goal establishment, and work capture between now and then.
I am looking for review and contribution in terms of content, questions that we want to answer by then, and any other aspect that can and should be included. Think of the presentation that you would be delighted to be part of, and then let's describe it. From that vision, I believe that we can increase the amount of clarity that we currently have concerning longer-range planning.
This process will also greatly assist the success of the July meeting.
more soon, -Michelle W5NYV