[Namaste-dev] Tuesday Challenge for 20 May 2008

Michelle w5nyv at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 12:06:29 PDT 2008

Tuesday Challenge for 20 May 2008

Here is the Tuesday Challenge for Namaste. Reply to the list to claim the task and post work.

Draft document will be drawn up starting next Tuesday, when a new challenge will be posted.

We may be interested in looking at including some sort of function, such as a module to be mounted on or with the half-meter dish, which will alarm the operator to the presence a person walking through the main axis of the beam produced during transmission. Since levels in the main beam exceed the limits of Maximum Permissible Exposure mandated by the FCC, we're interested in helping the operator easily comply with the regulations involved.

Here's the current Bulletin 65 worksheet for Namaste:

http://www.delmarnorth.com/namaste/Namaste_Bulletin_65_Worksheet.pdf

The Tuesday challenge for this week is to propose solutions for this situation.