[Namaste-dev] AMSAT Symposium Presentation

Michelle w5nyv at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 09:24:20 PDT 2008

I'd like to start work on the Team Namaste presentation for the Satellite Symposium in October 2008.

The guiding principle behind this is "What do we want our presentation at Symposium to look like, if we could see into the future?"

In other words, I'd like us to envision the sort of presentation we'd be proud to make, identify the things that we need to do to get there, and then work, week by week, to achieve those goals. This is longer term than the weekly schedule, and can serve as a roadmap for the project. AMSAT is very interested in seeing us develop an overall roadmap for the project, and milestones like Symposium, Dayton, launches, seem to be a natural choice for

I'll publish the first draft in PowerPoint on Friday, and we'll put the presentation through review cycles until Symposium. I'd like for the document to capture the high-level results for the work we're doing and will do between now and then.

So, what are the must-haves for Symposium?