[Namaste-dev] Weekly Plan May 12 - May 16

Michelle w5nyv at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 08:05:31 PDT 2008

Welcome to the Namaste development email list! Thanks for joining. Please forward this email to anyone you think would be interested in the development of the project.
Send updates and work proposals to w5nyv at amsat.org

Sign up for this list at

Our project webpage is located at

http://www.amsat.org/namaste/

There is a document RSS feed that you can subscribe to. This will deliver project documents to you so that you do not have to go check the website for them. They will appear in the document feed reader of your choice.

Plans for this week: May 12 – May 16

1. Dayton Preparations. We’ll be leaving for Dayton on Wednesday May 14 and will be returning on Monday May 19.

Booth Schedule:
Friday 16 May 9:00am-12:00pm
Saturday 17 May 1:00pm-4:00pm

And, Phil Karn is preparing his coding demonstration for the booth as well.

2. Link Budget Verification. Continue work.

3. Cognitive Radio Requirements Schedule. Dissertation reading continues this week, with a goal of understanding the preliminary requirements of the existing cognitive radio design that Tom Rondeau has developed. It’s in the document feed. Or, download the dissertation here:

http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/theses/available/etd-05182007-235204/unrestricted/01thesis_whole5.pdf

to read and participate in the requirements analysis process. Frank Brickle and I need more readers for this part of the project.

4. Air Interface Document. Draft for initial commentary in the works. This document drives a lot of requirements, and will be released for review as soon as possible.

5. SuperPortable Namaste Link Budget.