[Namaste-dev] Weekly Report - Field Day Issue - delayed until Monday

Michelle w5nyv at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 08:16:22 PDT 2008

Hello everyone,
The weekly report will be delayed until Monday due to Field Day. I'm going to be looking for microwave and satellite portable setups to photograph and operators to interview. We usually have a few at our Field Day site. If any of you are going to be active during Field Day, please keep a lookout for interesting portable setups, and let us know all about them so we can continue the portable setup discussion from earlier in the week.