[Namaste-dev] Re: System Block Diagram - Version 1, and other matters

Michelle w5nyv at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 16:03:08 PDT 2008

I appreciate the offer, but I cannot accept your software proposal (if it is intended for the ground station effort) at this time.
Joanne Maenpaa is leading a P25 requirements analysis effort. Her plan can be found here:
http://amsat.org/pipermail/namaste-dev/2008-June/000079.html
This P25 study is not complete.
We won't begin the software until this, and the other studies that support a set of software requirements (such as the FH-FSK analysis), are published and reviewed as widely and as well as they can be.
 -Michelle W5NYV