[Namaste-dev] Re: DBS dish mounts

Paul Williamson kb5mu at amsat.org
Thu Jun 26 08:39:28 PDT 2008

At 5:00 PM -0700 6/25/08, William Blair wrote:
>Posting in the blind, uncertain of what has been mentioned before...

The mailing list is archived, so you needn't remain in the dark about what has already transpired.

You can find a link to the archives by visiting the URL that's at the bottom of every message.

>here's an inexpensive home-brew and highly stable DBS dish mount

Pretty nice.

There must be some extra noise due to aiming the feed at hot earth instead of cool sky. I don't know how big an issue that would be.

73  -Paul
kb5mu at amsat.org