[Namaste-dev] Weekly Plan June 23 - 27

Michelle w5nyv at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 13:19:25 PDT 2008

Plans for this week: June 23 – June 27

1. More  analysis work on the proposed modulation schemes will be released this week.

2. Top-level requirements will be listed and presented for review. The purpose of this is to produce a set of project-level requirements that we can bring to the July meeting.

3. Policy development concerning openness, open source, transparency, etc. continues this week, with an eye towards making a policy that might be of wider use in AMSAT.

Carried over from last week:

4. SuperPortable User Interface Design Document work continues.

5. Antenna work continues and feed research continues.

6. Requirements analysis (technical) and Position Paper (policy) work on the optional APCO-25 terrestrial interface module continues. I have one volunteer for this effort, and am looking for more.

7. Plans for the July meeting include at least one open meeting. I encourage anyone in or near the San Diego area, who is available on 18-20 July 2008, who has an interest in being involved in the project, to contact me for an invitation. The invitation allows planning for room size and logistics.

Greetings!

Welcome to the Namaste development email list! Thanks for joining. Please forward this email to anyone you think would be interested in the development of the project.
Send updates and work proposals to w5nyv at amsat.org

Sign up for this list at