[Namaste-dev] FH-FSK Link Analysis Update

Michelle w5nyv at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 12:39:18 PDT 2008

The first part of last night's work has been added to the link analysis document at:
http://www.delmarnorth.com/namaste/requirements/Namaste_Link_Analysis.pdf
I'm writing this as both a tutorial, for those that want to learn more about FH FSK, and as a record of analysis concerning the consideration of FH FSK. Please let me know if this is successful. It's offered for review, so if you see anything dorky or could be done better (the images in the document are from the white board, and will be replaced later with line drawings, for example) then please let me know.
You can see where we're going with the second image. There is a hypothesized graph of numbers of users versus probability of detection as well. That's going to take some more work, but it has been identified and is being pursued.
C&C (comments and critique) welcomed and encouraged.