[Namaste-dev] Re: Interoperability through APCO-25

Assi Friedman assi at san.rr.com
Fri Jun 13 11:01:36 PDT 2008

Let's keep in mind that interoperability is not a part of our charter, from
both the legal and organizational perspectives.  Also, keep in mind that
whenever "modular" "universal" "all-in-one" "infinitely expandable" systems
are designed, they most often end up failing miserably. An example that
comes to mind is the DC-2GHz JTRS effort, and there are too many non
communications related examples around.
Assi kk7kx/4x1kx