[Namaste-dev] Re: April 29 challenge

Michelle w5nyv at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 10:11:59 PDT 2008

Thank you for the input on the April 29th challenge. This is an important area and we need to understand the interference risks.
The comment about putting cars back on the road came from exactly who?
I'm alarmed by descriptions of despair, your life being over, and then being saved by the last toll of the bell. What does all of that mean? The last post from you before this batch today concerned your resignation as vice president of AMSAT and not being available to run for the board of directors, which was made on the Eagle and SuitSat2 lists on June 6th, but not posted here.
Could you please explain what the last paragraph means in terms of your availability to the projects at AMSAT?
 -Michelle W5NYV