[Namaste-dev] Executive decision

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 21:56:04 PDT 2008

I care more about what my team members want than a demand that we do
things a certain way that cannot be justified because of all sorts of
short comings which clearly include non compos mentis in the area of
this server business.

Here is my solution to the siting of work for Namaste and ACP. We will
go with the service Matt and Jonathan propose. Matt, Michelle, and their
teams are doing the work. We have NEVER told developers exactly how they
are to accomplish their tasks by choosing their tools for them. This
project needs to get going. I agree with the decision to get
professional inexpensive siting for this and getting going. I will pay
for it myself. My only caveat on this is that we provide open access and
cross linking to AMSAT.

Bob
N4HY

--
ARRL SDR Working Group Chair. Member: ARRL, AMSAT, AMSAT-DL,
TAPR, Packrats, NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.