[Namaste-dev] Re: Weekly Plan June 2 - June 6

Eric Blossom eb at comsec.com
Thu Jun 5 09:49:22 PDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 05, 2008 at 06:44:15AM -0700, Michelle wrote:
> What do you all think of using Creative Commons licensing for the engineering effort?
> http://creativecommons.org/

What do you mean by "engineering effort" ?

If you're referring to s/w in any of its forms, I think we should
stick with one of the well known and understood free / open source

FWIW, I'm a fan of the GPL since it strongly encourages the ongoing
creation of a community resource -- a commons if you will.