[Namaste-dev] Re: More information on ACP

Siddhartha Jain siddhartha at siddharthajain.net
Wed Jun 4 11:50:29 PDT 2008

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the pointer, I found Matt's presentation in there. Also,
came across something that I've been looking for sometime now although
it is not directly related to ham radio, that is, radio astronomy and
use of commercial satellite TV small dishes for radio astronomy.

Thanks again and 73,

- Siddhartha

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 5:33 AM, Michelle <w5nyv at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello Siddhartha,
> I think the presentation you might be looking for can be found here:
> http://www.delmarnorth.com/namaste/meetings.php
>  -Michelle W5NYV

- Siddhartha
 WV6U