[Namaste-dev] Re: Todays challenge 6-3

Michelle w5nyv at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 05:48:27 PDT 2008

Dense, you are not.
The proposed modulation schemes for the uplink are BPSK and 8-ary FSK (see Modulation Baseline from May 8th list archive). There are also some documents on the website that capture the beginning of the analysis of the modulation schemes (see http://www.delmarnorth.com/namaste/requirements.php ). These are collaborations and we welcome contributions, editing, and feedback.
The baseline coding scheme is rate 1/2 K=7 (255,223) with turbo codes under consideration as well.
Could you tell me how you interpreted TDMA from the post? Is it the term synchronization, or something else?
 -Michelle W5NYV

Potestatem obscuri lateris nescis.