[Namaste-dev] Re: AMSAT Engineering

Rick Hambly (W2GPS) w2gps at cnssys.com
Sat Jul 12 05:54:58 PDT 2008

James,

No, she is not. There is no contradiction. Your engineering team leader is
the (acting) VP Engineering. The team makeup and leadership within
engineering is under review by a presidential advisory group and changes, if
required, will be announced soon. In the mean time, I am hoping that
volunteers keep working as best they can.

Rick
W2GPS
AMSAT LM2232