[Namaste-dev] Re: AMSAT Engineering

Rick Hambly (W2GPS) w2gps at cnssys.com
Sat Jul 12 05:54:58 PDT 2008

No, she is not. There is no contradiction. Your engineering team leader is
the (acting) VP Engineering. The team makeup and leadership within
engineering is under review by a presidential advisory group and changes, if
required, will be announced soon. In the mean time, I am hoping that
volunteers keep working as best they can.