[Namaste-dev] Engineering

Rick Hambly (W2GPS) w2gps at cnssys.com
Tue Jul 8 16:15:48 PDT 2008

All,

I expect everyone is anxiously awaiting the next chapter in the ongoing
conflicts within AMSAT's engineering department. I can assure everyone that
AMSAT's Board and the President are working hard behind the scenes to get
matters resolved quickly so AMSAT can get back on track toward a successful
implementation of our Mission, especially the design, construction and
launch of a high orbit satellite.

If anyone has concerns or wishes to express their opinions on this matter
they should call me, preferably during working hours or early evening
(Eastern time) at 410-987-7835 or, if I'm out, on my cell phone at
410-299-2147.

Rick

W2GPS

AMSAT President