[Namaste-dev] Re: White paper

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 18:40:36 PDT 2008

I can not even begin to understand what about the note I wrote could anger
you.  In response to Gunther's note and Paul inquiry,  I wrote that
argumentative discourse here is a good thing and we need it.  I have long
since given up on trying to work out the complex emotional structure of
someone who will not even talk to me to explain their position.   I agree
with you completely.  This is an absolutely impossible situation.

If you will talk to me,  we can and will work this out.  If not, what can I
say.  You will wait a long long time if what you hope is I will go away.  I
have been here since the early 1970's and I will be gone when my toes are
pointed up and I am six foot under.  If I am replaced as VPE,  I will still
be an influential voice to be reckoned with.

You are being childish in refusing to have a discussion with me.  We cannot
wait until October to have a discussion.

I apologize for this breaking into this group but I have tried repeatedly to
get Michelle to talk to me without success.   I do not see how this can
continue but I will wait her out.  She has the job until she gives up but if
she thinks as long as I am VP Engineering I will not have input or opinions,
she is in the wrong organization.  Either work with me, or get out, or
convince the board of directors that you are so valuable I need to be
removed immediately.  Those are your three alternatives.  Not talking to me
is not one of them.

Bob

ARRL SDR Working Group Chair, AMSAT VP Engineering.

NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.

"Trample the slow ....  Hurdle the dead"