[Namaste-dev] Version 1.0 of Interoperability Study by Joanne Maenpaa posted for review

Michelle w5nyv at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 13:36:35 PDT 2008

Joanne writes:
"Hi Michelle,

Here is my first version of a document which discusses AMSAT's possible
communications interoperability interface based on the National Incident
Management System and the Incident Command System.

I'll be happy to receive any reviewer comments on it!  If you think it is
appropriate please place it on the Namaste web page for others to read and
comment?

I plan to expand this topic beyond the white paper into a Symposium paper."
Thank you to Joanne! Let's review and discuss her work. It's in the document feed (and therefore will be delivered to you automagically if you are a subscriber) and is posted in the requirements section of the website at:
http://www.delmarnorth.com/namaste/requirements/AMSAT_Communications_Interoperability_Ver1.pdf