[keps] Thanks, AMSAT

Ray Hoad ray.hoad at mypbmail.com
Thu Nov 29 18:29:23 PST 2012

I just recieved, in the mail, a certificate from AMSAT signed by Barry
Baines, WD4ASW, recognizing my

service to AMSAT for the weekly release of the Keplerian Elements or KEPs. I
very much appreciate

being recognized for my service and thank you all for this honor, but I
think I have had the better

of the bargain.  I am not gifted with the ability to design, build, or
manage satellites, but I

still like to use them. I have been blessed with a job that I can do for
AMSAT since 1993 that I

really enjoy doing. I inherited the job from Dick Campbell, N3FKV and sent
out my first set of KEPs

on October 8, 1993. Thanks, AMSAT for letting me participate in the most
rewarding part of Amateur

Radio that I have ever experienced.