[keps] AMSAT KEPs - Let Try That Again!

Ray Hoad ray.hoad at mypbmail.com
Fri Jul 20 18:20:53 PDT 2012

Something in my process did not work right on the KEP files orb12201.amsat
and orb12201.2l.amsat. Please discard these files and remove them from your
bulletin board.

I have created and sent a new set dated 7-20-12.  The new file names are
orb12202.amsat and orb12202.2l.amsat (one day later).

Also the launch of the H-IIB Launch Vehicle No. 3 with the KOUNOTORI3 (HTV3,
a cargo transporter to the International Space Station) will be at 21:06
CSDT. That's in about 45 minutes as I send this email.  This to figure out
who is who again!  See AMSAT Bulletin ANS-197 (7-15-12) for details at
http://amsat.org/pipermail/ans/2012/000634.html