[eagle] Re: [Advisors] AMSAT's World Class Software Toolkits

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 11:05:32 PST 2008

Rick:

Thank you very much indeed for continuing to maintain these tools.   They
are extremely important to our maintaining a modern capability to design,
simulate, and build hardware for our projects.

Bob

ARRL SDR Working Group Chair

NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.

" Don't despair, not even over the fact that you don't despair. ", Kafka