[eagle] Re: 2008 Symposium deadline

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 07:24:08 PDT 2008

Precisely, an opinion is all you have.

Opinions are like the place we remove waste material from our bodies.
Everyone has one and they are almost always full of the usual stuff.

We need OFFICIAL cover in writing  There is no way around this.  The lack of
this has crippled us.  We have been denied the best and the brightest in
amateur radio in more than just my opinion for the entire time this has been
an issue.  Some of us have significantly overextended ourselves in this area
and we cannot and will not do it anymore.

Bob

ARRL SDR Working Group Chair
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.
"Trample the slow ....  Hurdle the dead"