[eagle] Re: 2008 Symposium deadline

Frank Brickle brickle at pobox.com
Sat Sep 6 21:37:07 PDT 2008

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 5:14 PM, Daniel Schultz <n8fgv at usa.net> wrote:

> Failure to present papers or other evidence of progress at the symposium
> will
> send a pretty clear message to the membership that these projects are well
> and
> truly dead. Is that what we want to do?

Dan, you've put your finger on a significant piece of the problem.

Most of the work I thought about presenting has been ready to integrate into
a test/prototype system for over two years. There's no way it can be
represented as progress.

73
Frank
AB2KT

--
To see what is in front of one's nose needs a constant struggle -- George
Orwell