[eagle] Re: what is going on?, some technical content at last.

Dick Jansson-rr rjansson at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jul 16 04:55:30 PDT 2008

Drew, et.al.:

Your message brings the wheel back around to my presentations of 2000 and
2002, and to also the buildable and manageable spaceframe that is designed
and ready to be constructed. This would place the ACP where it belongs at
the moment - as an experiment, not the prime payload.

'73,
Dick Jansson, KD1K