[eagle] Re: what is going on?, some technical content at last.

John B. Stephensen kd6ozh at comcast.net
Tue Jul 15 21:01:50 PDT 2008

The S band downlink was very useful on AO-13. Mode BS allowed me to copy
weak signals using the S downlink and others to copy me on the V downlink.
By the time of AO-40 I had periodic long duration interference from WiFi
devices in the neighborhood so the S downlink was unusable for hours at a
time.