[eagle] Re: [Bod] Re: [Namaste-dev] Re: what is going on?

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 22:08:22 PDT 2008

I apologize to everyone for this drama.  My part of the conversation is
over.   Please, standby for just a short while as this will get handled in a
quieter way by those whose charge it is to run the organization.  We will
fix this,  we have fixed worse than this in the past, we will fix it again.
I do hope that the Namaste and ACP crew will have some small patience while
this gets worked out.

I will not speak on this matter again here.

ARRL SDR Working Group Chair, AMSAT VP Engineering.

"Trample the slow ....  Hurdle the dead"