[eagle] Re: what is going on?

Bill Ress bill at hsmicrowave.com
Mon Jul 7 19:49:40 PDT 2008

Hi David,

Very quiet out here on the West Coast too. I kept waiting for some ACP
RF/Microwave chores but no direction has been forthcoming. We're going
to have to really hustle if we're to meet the 2009 launch date that's
stated  in our "Mission Vision!"

Somehow - someway - we 'gotta do better than this!! Just hang in there
David.

Regards...Bill - N6GHz