[eagle] Re: ACP questions on Eham forum

Dave hartzell hartzell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 11:01:11 PDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Matt Ettus <matt at ettus.com> wrote:

> So developments have been proceeding informally and in [unfortunately]
> private email and phone conversations.  There is no desire to keep
> anything secret, closed, or difficult to find.

One of the disadvantages of going away from the wiki was the closure
of some activities to the public.

It will be possible to open up OpenKM to the public, but do we really
want to expose the document management system to the public?  Trac/SVN
architecture is inherently more "open" to the world.

Would team leaders (or team members) be interested in a public Blog,
to post items and status for public consumption?

73,

Dave
n0tgd