[eagle] This fall

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 06:39:51 PDT 2008

I have informed the board and the officers of AMSAT that I am not a
candidate for board of directors and cannot retain my VP position.  I
will continue to work as a technical volunteer and will serve gladly
whomever the board chooses to replace me with should they wish my help.

My workload has increased tremendously.   When Rick asked me to be VPE,
I was essentially retired and starting to doing SDR for fun.  I was
supported at work to do it because that is the nature of my employment.
It has turned into a full time job and will require more and more of my
time.  This is good for SDR in my estimation, less so for AMSAT except
insofar as it needs this SDR work.

I thank all who have worked with me and I look forward to our continued
collaboration.

73's
Bob
N4HY