[eagle] Re: revision control, wiki, web, etc.

Rick Hambly (W2GPS) w2gps at cnssys.com
Thu May 29 15:30:34 PDT 2008

I agree on the tools but we bought a powerful server with good connectivity
to handle just this kind of thing. I recommend that we use it.  Management
of this asset is not that big a deal and I will get these tools installed
ASAP. The hard work is setting up the tools for the project and that is no
different no matter where it is done. The big advantage that we discovered
in our disaster with iPower.com is that we can control the internal tools
and configuration, which you can't always do on a shared computer. I will
work with Dave or whoever is going to manage these tools to be sure the
right accounts are established for the maintainers.