[eagle] Re: Project Namaste mailing list invitation - AMSAT ground station

Frank Brickle brickle at pobox.com
Tue Apr 29 09:17:19 PDT 2008

Excellent. In that case I'd like to suggest inviting John Melton,
g0orx/n6lyt to join also, since he has already done a very significant
amount of work -- basically, it's done, and has been for about a year -- in
bringing up the operating environment and basic application on the likely
handheld processor.

His email is John.Melton at sun.com. He'll be at Dayton, staying in the AMSAT
hotel block.

73
Frank
AB2KT

--
The only thing we have to fear is whatever comes along next. -- Austin Cline