[eagle] Re: [Bod] Re: Happy Birthday, Bob

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 10:39:44 PST 2008

Frank Brickle wrote:
> The one who deserves congratulations is Shann. She's had to put up
> with him the longest.
>
> 73
> Frank
> AB2KT
>
> On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 12:25 PM, Tom Clark, K3IO <k3io at verizon.net
> <mailto:k3io at verizon.net>> wrote:
>
>     FYI -- today is N4HY's birthday (#54 by my calendar). Don't send
>     him any
>     greetings -- it will go to his head and he's already lost so much hair
>     that it would constitute a neuron overload :-P

This is the year I have received the largest number of birthday
greetings.  Without exception,  they came from facebook,  myspace,  but
the largest number were from Skype.

Frank and I continue to marvel that we have friends like Tom and each
other who continue to put up with us after all these years of having to
put up with us.  ;-).

73's

definition, not smart enough to debug it." - Brian W. Kernighan