[eagle] Fwd: Proposed agenda for Jan. 8 TS meeting

Barry A. Baines bbaines at mac.com
Mon Jan 7 20:29:11 PST 2008

This is to remind everyone that an Eagle Team Conference Call is
scheduled from 2100-2230 on Tuesday evening, 8 JAN 08 via TeamSpeak.
Bob McGwier, N4HY sent out an Agenda on 1 JAN 08 (e-mail included
below).

I know that some participants are not registered to access EaglePedia
which prevents them from gaining access to the instructions on
accessing TeamSpeak.  If any conference participant without access to
EaglePedia needs TeamSpeak instructions, please contact me off list.
Note that the TeamSpeak server IP address and Port Number are listed
in the Agenda header provided by N4HY.   There is a server password
that is also required;  if you need the password, please contact me
off list.

Barry Baines
WD4ASW

Begin forwarded message: