[eagle] Re: [Bod] Re: Proposed agenda for Jan. 8 TS meeting

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 14:48:27 PST 2008

We will investigate having Eric set up a server.  There is no mac
distributable but there is source and details on how to make it.  For
the time being,  we are sticking with what works.  We have to conduct
business and not fight a new system.  When we know it works, is stable,
doesn't cause us to lose anyone because it doesn't work on their
computer (which is what TS did for us), we will give it a test drive.

For me, this is off topic as of now.

Bob

Lou McFadin wrote:
> TS seems to work fairly well. I wouldn't wan to switch to anything that
> didn't include a Mac OSX version.
>
> Louis McFadin
> 701 Deerwood Ave. Orlando Fl 32825
> 407 658 8179
> w5did at amsat.org

“An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why
must the pessimist always run to blow it out?” Descartes