[eagle] Re: Proposed agenda for Jan. 8 TS meeting

Howard Long eagle at howardlong.com
Wed Jan 2 10:46:57 PST 2008

Hi Bob

I can make it.

If I am asleep, call me!

+44 207 581 5903

Howard

-----Original Message-----
From: eagle-bounces at amsat.org [mailto:eagle-bounces at amsat.org] On Behalf Of
Robert McGwier
Sent: 02 January 2008 04:53
To: 'AMSAT BoD'
Cc: 'EAGLE'; AMSAT Advisors; AMSAT Officers
Subject: [eagle] Proposed agenda for Jan. 8 TS meeting

This is a proposed agenda for next week's meeting.  Poor Howard!  If he
cannot make it for that meeting,  we will get the report from him earlier
and deliver it.

Please send me your modifications.  I will contact each of the proposed
presenters directly.

http://n4hy.org/AMSAT_Engineering_Meeting_2008_i.pdf

Barry Baines is the leader of the meeting and the time enforcer.

AMSAT Director and VP Engineering. Member: ARRL, AMSAT-DL, TAPR, Packrats,
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC. ARRL SDR WG Chair "An optimist may see a light
where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?"