[eagle] Proposed agenda for Jan. 8 TS meeting

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 20:53:06 PST 2008

This is a proposed agenda for next week's meeting.  Poor Howard!  If he
cannot make it for that meeting,  we will get the report from him
earlier and deliver it.

Please send me your modifications.  I will contact each of the proposed
presenters directly.

http://n4hy.org/AMSAT_Engineering_Meeting_2008_i.pdf

Barry Baines is the leader of the meeting and the time enforcer.

“An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why
must the pessimist always run to blow it out?” Descartes