[eagle] Engineering Management addition

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 19:49:04 PST 2007

I have asked Barry Baines to take on a substantial role in engineering
project management.  He is a perfect fit for the job.  He and I will be
putting together the agenda for next Tuesday.  I have one more in a
holding pattern.  ;-)

Hopefully we are all together by next Jan. 8.  Expect a preliminary
agenda by THIS Tuesday.  I will expect to have all of your requested
revisions to the topics to be covered by the weekend so we can have
people who will be asked to prepare things for it.  I am still asking a
few questions about timing.

I have gotten a very good response to my call for help.  Some new folks
showed up and some who have been waiting for action have jumped back in.
I am confident we can make a good start to 2008 and BUILD SOMETHING.

Happy New Year,

“An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why
must the pessimist always run to blow it out?” Descartes