[eagle] Please welcome

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 13:09:10 PST 2007

Please welcome new "recruits"

Phil Lanese, Jeff Mock, and Jacob Spencer.  Jacob and Jeff have lots of
FPGA experience and Phil Lanese, besides being a packrat is interested
in helping with RF design and prototype and testing.

Again we are going to have a TeamSpeak meeting on January 8.  I will
send out a proposed agenda and requests for input, as well as
instructions for how to get onto TeamSpeak and the server.

I am actively working on project management activities now and hope to
report more by January 8.

“An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why
must the pessimist always run to blow it out?” Descartes