[eagle] Re: [Officers] upcoming events

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 18:31:22 PST 2007

Robert Davis wrote:
> Bob M,
> Monday night 9pm eastern is fine for me.
>
> Anyway, I will come prepared with:
> 1) Pocomoke Lab status
> 2) CubeSat request for help
> 3) AMSAT Institute
> 4) HawkHASP student balloon project invite to AMSAT
>
> We can handle my topics in whatever order.
> bob
> Robert Davis
> KF4KSS

The Eagle structure is also funded for 2008.  I would like to get your
plans on that or an idea of when you believe those plans will crystallized.

We will need to bring a big party together for the RF and structure
meeting unless we decide it is just too large and divide them in two.

“An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why
must the pessimist always run to blow it out?” Descartes